Philosophy Statement LISD desires that no student is to be denied the opportunity to participate in a fine arts organization due to their family’s socio-economic situation. History of the Program The program was...Read More
Author: Daniel Cernero
View page in English Para el año escolar 2022–23, los estudiantes con transferencia previamente aprobada dentro del distrito, no necesitarán reaplicar cada año para permanecer en la misma escuela. Si los estudiantes en...Read More
- CTE in LISD: Intro to Architecture and Construction October 3, 2023Students in Leander ISD have the opportunity to gain experience in classrooms, offices and on construction sites. Leander ISD's Career and Technical Education (CTE) program offers four programs of study within the Architecture and Construction Cluster: Architecture, Interior Design, Electrical and Construction.
- LISD College Fair Returns October 2, 2023Leander ISD students and parents are encouraged to attend the district’s College Fair from 6–8 p.m. Monday, Oct. 23, at Vista Ridge High School to learn more about admissions, financial aid and scholarships to prepare for students’ collegiate endeavors.
- Leander ISD Celebrates Custodian Appreciation Week October 2, 2023Although they deserve our thanks year-round, Leander ISD is celebrating Custodian Appreciation Week from Oct. 2-6.
- Running for the Leander ISD School Board FAQs October 2, 2023How many members are on the Leander ISD School Board and how long do they serve? The Board consists of seven members serving terms of four years, with elections held on the November uniform election date in even numbered years. The terms of half of the Board members, or as near to half as possible, […]
- Election Reminder for Staff October 2, 2023As election season approaches, it is a good time to remind everyone that school district employees are prohibited from using district resources to advocate for or against a particular candidate, party, or measure. District resources include our mail/email systems, as well as campus/classroom/teacher websites and social media accounts. Employees are free to support any political […]
- HR Support May 5, 2023Submit HR Help Ticket Submit HR Help Ticket Contact Human Resources Contact Human Resources: 512-570-0100For employment verifications, please reach out to our third party, Verifent. Leander ISD’s organization Code is E3411C. http://www.verifent.com/ For Student Loan Forgiveness, please email [email protected] Organizational Chart For a districtwide staff listing, visit the Staff Directory page. Resources from Incident IQ REQUESTORS: