- Board Briefs: May 25, 2023 May 26, 2023During its May 25 meeting, the Leander ISD Board of Trustees agenda included: * Spotlight on Learning: Steiner Ranch Elementary * Board Approves Employee Compensation Package * Superintendent's Student Advisory Council Brings Practical Solution to the Table * Progress on the District's Leading Measures * Legislative Update * LISD Welcomes New Principals at Akin and […]
- CPHS’s Jonathan Kim Wins Bronze at State Golf Championship May 23, 2023Congratulations to Cedar Park High School's Jonathan Kim on his podium finish in the University Interscholastic League (UIL) State 5A Boys Golf Championship.
- Student-Athletes of the Week: 2022-23 May 22, 2023This semester we celebrated #1LISD student athletes for their inspiring attitudes and accomplishments both on and off the field. August 29, 2022 – Ellie Mattox at Vandegrift High School Sept. 6, 2022 – Aidan Cruz at Vista Ridge High School Sept. 12, 2022 – Sanjeev Ramkumar at Leander High School Sept. 19, 2022 – Audrey […]
- High School Club Sport Recognition Guidelines March 4, 2021Purpose Leander ISD recognizes the desire of LISD high school students to participate in sports that are not sanctioned or endorsed by the Texas University Interscholastic League (UIL), and these guidelines outline the district’s position on high school club sports and their interaction with the district. Definition For the purpose of these guidelines, a Club […]
- Athletics: Concussion Protocols February 11, 2021Return to Play Protocol Leander ISD coaches and trainers prioritize safety above competition. This article details our protocols for student athletes experiencing a concussion. Notes for Parents & Guardians While the athlete is recovering and still having symptoms it is important to limit not only physical activity but mental activity. Cognitive Rest is the cornerstone to […]
- Athletics: Staph Infection Information February 11, 2021