- Student-Athlete of the Week: April 19, 2021 April 19, 2021Bounding to new heights, #1LISD Student-Athlete of the Week Lillian Vandiver does it all! The HMS 8th-grader reigns as district champ in the triple jump.
- Student-Athlete of the Week: April 12, 2021 April 11, 2021A coach on and off the field, we’re getting a kick out of Breland Mungia, this week’s Leander ISD Student-Athlete of the Week!
- Student-Athlete of the Week: April 5, 2021 April 5, 2021Worth his weight in GOOOALS, Congratulations LISD Student-Athlete of the Week Paso Banda! The graduating LHS senior is the top goalscorer for the varsity soccer team.
- High School Club Sport Recognition Guidelines March 4, 2021Purpose Leander ISD recognizes the desire of LISD high school students to participate in sports that are not sanctioned or endorsed by the Texas University Interscholastic League (UIL), and these guidelines outline the district’s position on high school club sports and their interaction with the district. Definition For the purpose of these guidelines, a Club […]
- Athletics: Concussion Protocols February 11, 2021Return to Play Protocol Leander ISD coaches and trainers prioritize safety above competition. This article details our protocols for student athletes experiencing a concussion. Notes for Parents & Guardians While the athlete is recovering and still having symptoms it is important to limit not only physical activity but mental activity. Cognitive Rest is the cornerstone to […]
- Athletics: Staph Infection Information February 11, 2021