- Student-Athlete of the Week: Oct. 25, 2021 October 25, 2021When your teammate becomes your biggest fan. That’s Jace Poole, Leander HS senior,--#1LISD Student-Athlete of the Week!
- Student-Athlete of the Week: Oct. 18, 2021 October 18, 2021Just try to keep up with Leander ISD Student-Athlete of the Week Emma Belliveau! An all-around athlete, the Danielson Middle School eighth-grader represents the Bearkats!
- Student-Athlete of the Week: Oct. 11, 2021 October 11, 2021Fabulous when he walks in and out the door, #1LISD celebrates Parker Davis as this week’s Student-Athlete of the Week.
- High School Club Sport Recognition Guidelines March 4, 2021Purpose Leander ISD recognizes the desire of LISD high school students to participate in sports that are not sanctioned or endorsed by the Texas University Interscholastic League (UIL), and these guidelines outline the district’s position on high school club sports and their interaction with the district. Definition For the purpose of these guidelines, a Club […]
- Athletics: Concussion Protocols February 11, 2021Return to Play Protocol Leander ISD coaches and trainers prioritize safety above competition. This article details our protocols for student athletes experiencing a concussion. Notes for Parents & Guardians While the athlete is recovering and still having symptoms it is important to limit not only physical activity but mental activity. Cognitive Rest is the cornerstone to […]
- Athletics: Staph Infection Information February 11, 2021