- Student-Athlete of the Week: May 16, 2022 May 16, 2022A remarkable competitor in and out of the classroom, Ethan Krause has earned the distinction as Leander ISD Student-Athlete of the Week!
- Student-Athlete of the Week: May 9, 2022 May 9, 2022Multi-talented stand-out Jadyn Burrow, Henry Middle School 7th-grader, is taking the title of Leander ISD Student-Athlete of the Week!
- Student-Athlete of the Week: May 2, 2022 May 2, 2022No matter what sport, Leander ISD Student-Athlete of the Week Brayden Maracchini serves with leadership and courage!
- High School Club Sport Recognition Guidelines March 4, 2021Purpose Leander ISD recognizes the desire of LISD high school students to participate in sports that are not sanctioned or endorsed by the Texas University Interscholastic League (UIL), and these guidelines outline the district’s position on high school club sports and their interaction with the district. Definition For the purpose of these guidelines, a Club […]
- Athletics: Concussion Protocols February 11, 2021Return to Play Protocol Leander ISD coaches and trainers prioritize safety above competition. This article details our protocols for student athletes experiencing a concussion. Notes for Parents & Guardians While the athlete is recovering and still having symptoms it is important to limit not only physical activity but mental activity. Cognitive Rest is the cornerstone to […]
- Athletics: Staph Infection Information February 11, 2021