- Student-Athlete of the Week: Sept. 13, 2021 September 13, 2021He’s what it means to excel in all of life; Will Albrecht is standing out as Leander ISD Student-Athlete of the Week!
- Student-Athlete of the Week: Sept. 7, 2021 September 7, 2021A star of Ranger Nation, Katelyn Krienke sparkles as the first Leander ISD Student-Athlete of the Week for the 2021-2022 school year.
- The Compass – Back to School Edition 2021 August 4, 2021Good afternoon Leander ISD families, We hope you’re having a fun, safe summer! With the first day of the 2021–22 school year about a week away, here’s what you need to know as we prepare for August 12! In this issue: Back to School is Here! COVID-19 Health Protocols COVID Vaccination Clinic Free Meals for […]
- High School Club Sport Recognition Guidelines March 4, 2021Purpose Leander ISD recognizes the desire of LISD high school students to participate in sports that are not sanctioned or endorsed by the Texas University Interscholastic League (UIL), and these guidelines outline the district’s position on high school club sports and their interaction with the district. Definition For the purpose of these guidelines, a Club […]
- Athletics: Concussion Protocols February 11, 2021Return to Play Protocol Leander ISD coaches and trainers prioritize safety above competition. This article details our protocols for student athletes experiencing a concussion. Notes for Parents & Guardians While the athlete is recovering and still having symptoms it is important to limit not only physical activity but mental activity. Cognitive Rest is the cornerstone to […]
- Athletics: Staph Infection Information February 11, 2021