¡Bienvenidos! Welcome to the new school year! Volunteers are needed to make this program a success. Please consider volunteering for this very rewarding program. Training is provided for all volunteers interested. The purpose of...Read More
The Leander ISD World Languages Department (LOTE) promotes the study of both modern and ancient languages and cultures, and communication for today’s multilingual, and multicultural world. We provide students with a solid...Read More
The Leander ISD Global Languages and Cultures Department is committed to the academic success for all students through culturally responsive practices and collaboration between home, school and community, leading to enriched...Read More
Leander ISD is committed to helping all students plan for a bright and promising future. Our district prides itself on providing an academically rigorous and challenging program for all students. Ours is a college-going culture,...Read More
- All Six #1LISD High Schools Perform at Choral Showcase September 19, 2023From Bollywood tunes to choral classics to Mr. Brightside, the 2023 Choral Showcase performance was one to remember.
- Leander ISD Celebrates Campus Technologist Appreciation Week September 18, 2023From September 18–22, Leander ISD is celebrating Campus Tech Appreciation Week alongside National IT Professionals Week.
- Nominations Open for Elementary School #30 Name September 15, 2023Please submit name options for the Elementary School #30 school through our online form below. Names must comply with the rules set in policy CW (Local). The deadline to submit nominations is Sept. 29.
- HR Support May 5, 2023Submit HR Help Ticket Submit HR Help Ticket Contact Human Resources Contact Human Resources: 512-570-0100For employment verifications, please reach out to our third party, Verifent. Leander ISD’s organization Code is E3411C. http://www.verifent.com/ For Student Loan Forgiveness, please email [email protected] Organizational Chart For a districtwide staff listing, visit the Staff Directory page. Resources from Incident IQ REQUESTORS:
- Guidelines for Assisting Students with the Costs of Fine Arts Participation November 2, 2022Philosophy Statement LISD desires that no student is to be denied the opportunity to participate in a fine arts organization due to their family’s socio-economic situation. History of the Program The program was established in the 2006–2007 school year and was intended to provide assistance for LISD students in performing arts and cheer organizations. The […]
- Early College High School January 20, 2022The Early College HS initiative is an open-enrollment program that blends college and high school coursework, enabling students to earn up to two years of college credit (60 hours), tuition-free, while enrolled in high school. English Presentation Spanish Presentation Application Applicants must be current LISD 8th-grade students in good standing to be advanced to the […]