Léelo en español aquí Welcome to Leander ISD! You can use this site to find information about new-student registration, for those entering the Leander ISD system. For returning-student verification information,...Read More
Leander ISD’s Early Childhood Education services exist to build a strong foundation so that each child is ready to be challenged, encouraged and supported to achieve their highest level of knowledge, skills and...Read More
The Department of Intervention Services works to implement intervention in alignment with LISD’s vision and to determine the best structure for these supports in our rapidly growing district. Special Programs Handbook...Read More
Through collaboration with our students, families, staff, and community, the Special Programs & Services department will support each and every student on their path to a meaningful future by celebrating individual...Read More
Parents as Teachers is a free early education program provided by Leander ISD for families with children ages birth to 5 who are interested in learning the best ways to ready their child for school success. These services are...Read More
- The Compass: Nov. 30, 2022 November 30, 2022We hope you enjoyed a restful break and time spent with family! This issue of The Compass includes * stand-out performances from high school marching bands; * cross country runners excelling at the state meet; * information on how to become a mentor and make a difference in #1LISD; * and much, much more.
- VHS Represents LISD, Texas at Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade November 24, 2022The Vandegrift High School Band & Vision Dance Company shined in front of a national audience Thursday during the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade in New York City.
- Board Briefs: Nov. 15, 2022 November 16, 2022During its Nov. 15 workshop, the Leander ISD Board of Trustees discussed the following topics: *Latest demographer’s report *Rising Costs, Shifting Student Population Impacting Long Range Plan *Attendance rezoning process for middle schools and high schools *Continued work of the Citizens’ Facility Advisory Committee
- Guidelines for Assisting Students with the Costs of Fine Arts Participation November 2, 2022Philosophy Statement LISD desires that no student is to be denied the opportunity to participate in a fine arts organization due to their family’s socio-economic situation. History of the Program The program was established in the 2006–2007 school year and was intended to provide assistance for LISD students in performing arts and cheer organizations. The […]
- Early College High School January 20, 2022The Early College HS initiative is an open-enrollment program that blends college and high school coursework, enabling students to earn up to two years of college credit (60 hours), tuition-free, while enrolled in high school. Application Applicants must be current LISD 8th-grade students in good standing to be advanced to the 9th grade. The ECHS […]
- Special Programs: Handbook November 5, 2021Vision Watch on YouTube Index The Special Programs and Services Handbook serves as a resource to families, teachers, and students who qualify for services, as well as the general public, to better understand the opportunities we provide. Special Programs Process Resources Roles & Responsibilities Click on the graphic below to see the details for each […]