Student-Athlete Forms Rank One Online FormsPhysical Form – Take to Doctor Weather Guidelines LISD Temperature GuidelinesLightning Procedures Concussion Protocols Staph Infection Information Athletic Trainer...Read More
LISD has campus clinic personnel, comprised of RNs, LVNs and Clinic Health Assistants, providing health services for our students. Occasionally, parents may wish for additional nursing care for their child who has high health...Read More
Leander ISD has student health clinics in 45 schools, staffed by Registered Nurses, Licensed Vocational Nurses, and Clinic Assistants. The mission of our health services team is to work collaboratively to ensure the health and...Read More
Return to In-Person Instruction and Continuity of Services (RIPICS) Plan Leander ISD follows the guidance and expertise of national and local health officials to help protect our students and staff from all communicable...Read More
Léelo en español aquí All students, new and returning, must complete their immunization requirements for school. The health services staff at your campus will be able to review your students’ immunization records and offer...Read More
Overview Anaphylaxis is a severe, potentially life-threatening allergic reaction. Common examples of triggers include foods, latex, insects and medication. Exposure can lead to various symptoms which may include...Read More
Exclusion LISD follows the Texas Department of Health Guidelines for illness-related exclusions from school. A student will be sent home if they have a fever of 100.0 Fahrenheit or above or any other contagious symptoms...Read More
Overview For your convenience, LISD has compiled important information regarding communicable diseases and health issues. We will continue to post the most current information available. Flu Influenza (flu) is a contagious...Read More
- 2023-24 Academic Calendar Feedback December 2, 2022It is time to plan and develop next year's 2023-24 academic calendar.
- Newly Elected Board Members Take Oath of Office; Board Approves Officer Reorganization December 2, 2022At the special Leander ISD Board meeting Dec. 1, three newly elected Trustees – Sade Fashokun in Place 5, Francesca Romans in Place 6 and Paul Gauthier in Place 7 – took the oath of office.
- The Compass: Nov. 30, 2022 November 30, 2022We hope you enjoyed a restful break and time spent with family! This issue of The Compass includes * stand-out performances from high school marching bands; * cross country runners excelling at the state meet; * information on how to become a mentor and make a difference in #1LISD; * and much, much more.
- Guidelines for Assisting Students with the Costs of Fine Arts Participation November 2, 2022Philosophy Statement LISD desires that no student is to be denied the opportunity to participate in a fine arts organization due to their family’s socio-economic situation. History of the Program The program was established in the 2006–2007 school year and was intended to provide assistance for LISD students in performing arts and cheer organizations. The […]
- Early College High School January 20, 2022The Early College HS initiative is an open-enrollment program that blends college and high school coursework, enabling students to earn up to two years of college credit (60 hours), tuition-free, while enrolled in high school. Application Applicants must be current LISD 8th-grade students in good standing to be advanced to the 9th grade. The ECHS […]
- Special Programs: Handbook November 5, 2021Vision Watch on YouTube Index The Special Programs and Services Handbook serves as a resource to families, teachers, and students who qualify for services, as well as the general public, to better understand the opportunities we provide. Special Programs Process Resources Roles & Responsibilities Click on the graphic below to see the details for each […]