Student-Athlete Forms Rank One Online Forms Physical Form – Take to Doctor Weather Guidelines LISD Athletic Temperature Guidelines Lightning Procedures Concussion Protocols Staph Infection Information Athletic Trainer...Read More
LISD has campus clinic personnel, comprised of RNs, LVNs and Clinic Health Assistants, providing health services for our students. Occasionally, parents may wish for additional nursing care for their child who has high health...Read More
Leander ISD has student health clinics in 45 schools, staffed by Registered Nurses, Licensed Vocational Nurses, and Clinic Assistants. The mission of our health services team is to work collaboratively to ensure the health and...Read More
Risk Management strives to protect people and resources so that the focus can be on student learning. Health Services Health Services Forms Community Disease and Health Updates District Health Guidelines Food Allergy Management...Read More
Return to In-Person Instruction and Continuity of Services (RIPICS) Plan Leander ISD follows the guidance and expertise of national and local health officials to help protect our students and staff from all communicable...Read More
Léelo en español aquí All students, new and returning, must complete their immunization requirements for school. The health services staff at your campus will be able to review your students’ immunization records and offer...Read More
Overview Anaphylaxis is a severe, potentially life-threatening allergic reaction. Common examples of triggers include foods, latex, insects and medication. Exposure can lead to various symptoms which may include...Read More
Exclusion LISD follows the Texas Department of Health Guidelines for illness-related exclusions from school. A student will be sent home if they have a fever of 100.0 Fahrenheit or above or any other contagious symptoms...Read More
Overview For your convenience, LISD has compiled important information regarding communicable diseases and health issues. We will continue to post the most current information available. Flu Influenza (flu) is a contagious...Read More
- The Compass: Sept. 27, 2023 September 27, 2023From a stunning display of vocal talent at the Choral Showcase to planting Bluebonnet seeds for the spring, everywhere you look, #1LISD students bring The Leander Way to life.
- Mason Hosts Third Annual Bluebonnet Stomp September 27, 2023On Sept. 22, Mason Elementary held their third annual Bluebonnet Stomp! The Mason Mustangs sprinkled handfuls of seeds on the ground and stomped them into the dirt, ensuring a beautiful bloom in the spring.
- Leander ISD Releases Community-Based Accountability System Report September 26, 2023Leander ISD is excited to share its Community-Based Accountability System (CBAS) report. In its second year, the district is showcasing its commitment to a shared educational vision created by families, staff and students. Rooted in #1LISD’s vision, mission and core beliefs, this comprehensive report features alignment to the district’s Strategic Plan.
- HR Support May 5, 2023Submit HR Help Ticket Submit HR Help Ticket Contact Human Resources Contact Human Resources: 512-570-0100For employment verifications, please reach out to our third party, Verifent. Leander ISD’s organization Code is E3411C. http://www.verifent.com/ For Student Loan Forgiveness, please email [email protected] Organizational Chart For a districtwide staff listing, visit the Staff Directory page. Resources from Incident IQ REQUESTORS:
- Guidelines for Assisting Students with the Costs of Fine Arts Participation November 2, 2022Philosophy Statement LISD desires that no student is to be denied the opportunity to participate in a fine arts organization due to their family’s socio-economic situation. History of the Program The program was established in the 2006–2007 school year and was intended to provide assistance for LISD students in performing arts and cheer organizations. The […]
- Early College High School January 20, 2022The Early College HS initiative is an open-enrollment program that blends college and high school coursework, enabling students to earn up to two years of college credit (60 hours), tuition-free, while enrolled in high school. English Presentation Spanish Presentation Application Applicants must be current LISD 8th-grade students in good standing to be advanced to the […]