Apply Now We are hiring & training! Visit the Careers site to apply now. Like you, we’re...Read More
Campus Activities After-School Programs Athletics Fine Arts Graduation Campus Support Child Nutrition Services Risk Management Safety & Security Student Support Services Transportation Staff Directory For a districtwide...Read More
Bus route information for eligible riders is available in TransFinder. Please check this site routinely over the first few weeks of school for routing updates. The Leander ISD Transportation Department uses SMART Tag – a...Read More
Leander ISD believes every child deserves safe passage from their home to school and back again. We encourage our community to be mindful of bus stop safety to help ensure all our students have safe travels to and from school....Read More
Rules for Student Conduct on LISD School Buses For your own safety and that of other riders: Stay seated in your assigned seat.Keep your whole body inside the bus.Do not throw anything from the bus.Get on and off ONLY at your...Read More
Hazardous Route Rating Matrix The LISD Board of Trustees adopted the Hazardous Routes Rating Matrix on Oct. 17, 2019. This matrix will be used to rate students’ walking routes to school to determine if it meets the...Read More
- LISD Teams Compete at DI Globals; VHS Team 1 Wins Engineering Challenge August 15, 2022Vandegrift High School Destination Imagination (DI) Team 1 placed first in their category – the “Roll With It” engineering challenge – at the 2022 DI Global Competition in Kansas City at the end of May. Vandegrift HS DI Team 1 was one of six LISD teams to compete in the DI Global Finals. Their challenge […]
- Laces for Leander Holds Annual Shoe Drive for LISD Students August 12, 2022On Aug. 3, teams from four Leander ISD football teams participated in a competition to "Stuff the Truck" at Toyota Cedar Park.
- The Compass: Aug. 10, 2022 Back-To-School Edition August 10, 2022As we wind down the summer, we are looking forward to having our students back in school! Here are some important things for you to know as we lean into the new year.
- Early College High School January 20, 2022The Early College HS initiative is an open-enrollment program that blends college and high school coursework, enabling students to earn up to two years of college credit (60 hours), tuition-free, while enrolled in high school. Application Applicants must be current LISD 8th-grade students in good standing to be advanced to the 9th grade. The ECHS […]
- Special Programs: Handbook November 5, 2021Vision Watch on YouTube Index The Special Programs and Services Handbook serves as a resource to families, teachers, and students who qualify for services, as well as the general public, to better understand the opportunities we provide. Special Programs Process Resources Roles & Responsibilities Click on the graphic below to see the details for each […]
- Universal Screener October 21, 2021In Leander ISD, we use a universal screener, such as MAP Growth and Istation’s Indicators of Progress (ISIP), to determine what the student knows and is ready to learn next. Throughout September 2021, students in kindergarten through 8th grade were administered the first baseline assessment. The assessment information will support teachers in knowing the instructional […]