Child Find The purpose of Child Find is to locate, identify and evaluate children from birth to 21 years of age and their possible need for special education and related services. Child Find is a free referral and information...Read More
The Department of Intervention Services works to implement intervention in alignment with LISD’s vision and to determine the best structure for these supports in our rapidly growing district. Special Programs Handbook...Read More
Through collaboration with our students, families, staff, and community, the Special Programs & Services department will support each and every student on their path to a meaningful future by celebrating individual...Read More
The goal of the State Compensatory Education (SCE) program is to reduce any disparity in performance on state assessments and in rates of high school completion between students at risk of dropping out of school and all other...Read More
The vision of LISD’s Young Parent Services (YPS) is to ensure that all young parents graduate feeling connected, empowered, and confident in making healthy choices for themselves and for their child’s future. The district...Read More
LISD works to ensure the identification, school enrollment and provision of services and opportunities for academic success of students in homeless situations according to the McKinney-Vento Homeless Education Assistance...Read More
- CTE in LISD: Intro to Architecture and Construction October 3, 2023Students in Leander ISD have the opportunity to gain experience in classrooms, offices and on construction sites. Leander ISD's Career and Technical Education (CTE) program offers four programs of study within the Architecture and Construction Cluster: Architecture, Interior Design, Electrical and Construction.
- LISD College Fair Returns October 2, 2023Leander ISD students and parents are encouraged to attend the district’s College Fair from 6–8 p.m. Monday, Oct. 23, at Vista Ridge High School to learn more about admissions, financial aid and scholarships to prepare for students’ collegiate endeavors.
- Leander ISD Celebrates Custodian Appreciation Week October 2, 2023Although they deserve our thanks year-round, Leander ISD is celebrating Custodian Appreciation Week from Oct. 2-6.
- Running for the Leander ISD School Board FAQs October 2, 2023How many members are on the Leander ISD School Board and how long do they serve? The Board consists of seven members serving terms of four years, with elections held on the November uniform election date in even numbered years. The terms of half of the Board members, or as near to half as possible, […]
- Election Reminder for Staff October 2, 2023As election season approaches, it is a good time to remind everyone that school district employees are prohibited from using district resources to advocate for or against a particular candidate, party, or measure. District resources include our mail/email systems, as well as campus/classroom/teacher websites and social media accounts. Employees are free to support any political […]
- HR Support May 5, 2023Submit HR Help Ticket Submit HR Help Ticket Contact Human Resources Contact Human Resources: 512-570-0100For employment verifications, please reach out to our third party, Verifent. Leander ISD’s organization Code is E3411C. http://www.verifent.com/ For Student Loan Forgiveness, please email [email protected] Organizational Chart For a districtwide staff listing, visit the Staff Directory page. Resources from Incident IQ REQUESTORS: