Adapted Physical Education (APE) is diversified program of developmental activities, games,...Read More
In Leander ISD, students in Grades 7–9 are taught Human Sexuality Curriculum through presentations by LifeGuard, an independent organization. LISD believes that sexuality education begins at home. Parents or legal...Read More
Leander ISD is committed to helping all students plan for a bright and promising future. Our district prides itself on providing an academically rigorous and challenging program for all students. Ours is a college-going culture,...Read More
In accordance with local district policy, a school district may award up to four high school credits and/or three middle school credits for physical education for appropriate private or commercially-sponsored physical activity...Read More
The purpose of health and physical education is to provide students with the knowledge and skills needed to develop and maintain personal health, lifetime fitness and recreational enjoyment. The development of physical skills,...Read More
- The Compass: Sept. 27, 2023 September 27, 2023From a stunning display of vocal talent at the Choral Showcase to planting Bluebonnet seeds for the spring, everywhere you look, #1LISD students bring The Leander Way to life.
- Mason Hosts Third Annual Bluebonnet Stomp September 27, 2023On Sept. 22, Mason Elementary held their third annual Bluebonnet Stomp! The Mason Mustangs sprinkled handfuls of seeds on the ground and stomped them into the dirt, ensuring a beautiful bloom in the spring.
- Leander ISD Releases Community-Based Accountability System Report September 26, 2023Leander ISD is excited to share its Community-Based Accountability System (CBAS) report. In its second year, the district is showcasing its commitment to a shared educational vision created by families, staff and students. Rooted in #1LISD’s vision, mission and core beliefs, this comprehensive report features alignment to the district’s Strategic Plan.
- HR Support May 5, 2023Submit HR Help Ticket Submit HR Help Ticket Contact Human Resources Contact Human Resources: 512-570-0100For employment verifications, please reach out to our third party, Verifent. Leander ISD’s organization Code is E3411C. http://www.verifent.com/ For Student Loan Forgiveness, please email [email protected] Organizational Chart For a districtwide staff listing, visit the Staff Directory page. Resources from Incident IQ REQUESTORS:
- Guidelines for Assisting Students with the Costs of Fine Arts Participation November 2, 2022Philosophy Statement LISD desires that no student is to be denied the opportunity to participate in a fine arts organization due to their family’s socio-economic situation. History of the Program The program was established in the 2006–2007 school year and was intended to provide assistance for LISD students in performing arts and cheer organizations. The […]
- Early College High School January 20, 2022The Early College HS initiative is an open-enrollment program that blends college and high school coursework, enabling students to earn up to two years of college credit (60 hours), tuition-free, while enrolled in high school. English Presentation Spanish Presentation Application Applicants must be current LISD 8th-grade students in good standing to be advanced to the […]