In accordance with local district policy, a school district may award up to four high school credits and/or three middle school credits for physical education for appropriate private or commercially-sponsored physical activity programs conducted on or off campus. In LISD, students in grades 6–12 may apply for Off Campus P.E.
OCPE program information, guidelines, and eligibility requirements.
- All off-campus PE student applications for the 2023–24 school year must be submitted via OCPE Form no later than 4 p.m., Friday, June 2, 2023. Please note that the form must be completed while the student is logged in on the Leander ISD google account.
- Student/Guardian completes the Student Application
- Instructor will be sent form to fill out based on the information from the Student Application
- District office will determine eligibility, run instructor background checks and approve applications. Notification will be sent via email to Student, Parent and Campus Counselors via the email listed on the Student Application.
- Campus Counselors will process schedule changes and communication with the Parent.
The student application should be completed each year with all required signatures and documentation and turned in via OCPE Form by June 2, 2023 at 4 p.m. Incomplete applications will be denied and returned to the parent. No late applications will be accepted. Please note that the form must be completed while the student is logged in on the Leander ISD google account.
Agencies must complete this form every six weeks. It is the student’s responsibility to turn it in to the Campus Counselor by the deadline listed on the form.
These agencies are approved to provide OCPE to LISD students. Students must still submit a completed Student Application every year.
This form must be completed with required documentation if your agency is not on the list. Instructors must submit or provide a cleared background check every year. Agency Applications must be submitted via the OCPE Agency Application Form.
Questions about the process or pending applications can be addressed at the student’s school by the guidance counselor or Assistant Athletic Director – [email protected]