Return to Play Protocol Leander ISD coaches and trainers prioritize safety above competition. This article details our protocols for student athletes experiencing a concussion. Step 1 Contact your high school athletic trainer....Read More
What is Staphylococcal Aureus? Staphylococcal aureus, also known as Staph, has long been recognized as a common cause of boils and soft-tissue infections as well as more serious conditions such as pneumonia or bloodstream...Read More
The extreme heat and cold in our region is a concern to the health and safety of our students and staff members. Heat and cold injuries cannot always be prevented, but with cooperation between the Athletic Trainers and coaching...Read More
Student-Athlete Forms Rank One Online FormsPhysical Form – Take to Doctor Weather Guidelines LISD Temperature GuidelinesLightning Procedures Concussion Protocols Staph Infection Information Athletic Trainer...Read More
Leander ISD has student health clinics in 45 schools, staffed by Registered Nurses, Licensed Vocational Nurses, and Clinic Assistants. The mission of our health services team is to work collaboratively to ensure the health and...Read More
- 2023-24 Academic Calendar Feedback December 2, 2022It is time to plan and develop next year's 2023-24 academic calendar.
- Newly Elected Board Members Take Oath of Office; Board Approves Officer Reorganization December 2, 2022At the special Leander ISD Board meeting Dec. 1, three newly elected Trustees – Sade Fashokun in Place 5, Francesca Romans in Place 6 and Paul Gauthier in Place 7 – took the oath of office.
- The Compass: Nov. 30, 2022 November 30, 2022We hope you enjoyed a restful break and time spent with family! This issue of The Compass includes * stand-out performances from high school marching bands; * cross country runners excelling at the state meet; * information on how to become a mentor and make a difference in #1LISD; * and much, much more.
- Guidelines for Assisting Students with the Costs of Fine Arts Participation November 2, 2022Philosophy Statement LISD desires that no student is to be denied the opportunity to participate in a fine arts organization due to their family’s socio-economic situation. History of the Program The program was established in the 2006–2007 school year and was intended to provide assistance for LISD students in performing arts and cheer organizations. The […]
- Early College High School January 20, 2022The Early College HS initiative is an open-enrollment program that blends college and high school coursework, enabling students to earn up to two years of college credit (60 hours), tuition-free, while enrolled in high school. Application Applicants must be current LISD 8th-grade students in good standing to be advanced to the 9th grade. The ECHS […]
- Special Programs: Handbook November 5, 2021Vision Watch on YouTube Index The Special Programs and Services Handbook serves as a resource to families, teachers, and students who qualify for services, as well as the general public, to better understand the opportunities we provide. Special Programs Process Resources Roles & Responsibilities Click on the graphic below to see the details for each […]