Return to Play Protocol Leander ISD coaches and trainers prioritize safety above competition. This article details our protocols for student athletes experiencing a concussion. Step 1 Contact your high school athletic trainer....Read More
What is Staphylococcal Aureus? Staphylococcal aureus, also known as Staph, has long been recognized as a common cause of boils and soft-tissue infections as well as more serious conditions such as pneumonia or bloodstream...Read More
The extreme heat and cold in our region is a concern to the health and safety of our students and staff members. Heat and cold injuries cannot always be prevented, but with cooperation between the Athletic Trainers and coaching...Read More
Student-Athlete Forms Rank One Online FormsPhysical Form – Take to Doctor Weather Guidelines LISD Temperature GuidelinesLightning Procedures Concussion Protocols Staph Infection Information Athletic Trainer...Read More
Leander ISD has student health clinics in 45 schools, staffed by Registered Nurses, Licensed Vocational Nurses, and Clinic Assistants. The mission of our health services team is to work collaboratively to ensure the health and...Read More
- Board Briefs: August 4, 2022 August 5, 2022During it's Aug. 4 meeting, the Leander ISD Board of Trustees discussed COVID protocols, staffing, campus safety, Early College High School, and school finance.
- Dates Set for Class of 2023 Graduation August 5, 2022Leander ISD will salute the graduating Class of 2023 at the HEB Center on May 26 and 27.
- Early College High School opens as newest School of Choice in LISD August 4, 2022Early College High School (ECHS) joins New Hope High School and the Virtual Learning Academy as the newest School of Choice offering in Leander ISD. The school is an open enrollment program that blends college and high school coursework, enabling students to earn an associate’s degree (up to 60 hours or two years of college […]
- Early College High School January 20, 2022The Early College HS initiative is an open-enrollment program that blends college and high school coursework, enabling students to earn up to two years of college credit (60 hours), tuition-free, while enrolled in high school. Application Applicants must be current LISD 8th-grade students in good standing to be advanced to the 9th grade. The ECHS […]
- Special Programs: Handbook November 5, 2021Vision Watch on YouTube Index The Special Programs and Services Handbook serves as a resource to families, teachers, and students who qualify for services, as well as the general public, to better understand the opportunities we provide. Special Programs Process Resources Roles & Responsibilities Click on the graphic below to see the details for each […]
- Universal Screener October 21, 2021In Leander ISD, we use a universal screener, such as MAP Growth and Istation’s Indicators of Progress (ISIP), to determine what the student knows and is ready to learn next. Throughout September 2021, students in kindergarten through 8th grade were administered the first baseline assessment. The assessment information will support teachers in knowing the instructional […]