The Parent Liaison provides unique assistance to families of students with disabilities. The Liaison is a link between school personnel and families.
Families seeking assistance or just information about services provided by Leander ISD can call the Parent Liaison to help them establish contacts and assure that they are aware of all applicable services. The Liaison provides a link between the community, district central office, and the campus staff.
- Parent Training- Parent Training are offered during the school year
- Parent Support Groups- Facilitate opportunities for parents to meet other families for experience sharing and support
- Understanding of ARD/IEP- The Parent Liaison can consult with families in preparation or at the conclusion of ARD/IEP meetings to aid families in navigating the process. Assistance may include reviewing the documents with you to aide in understanding. The Liaison can also connect you with bilingual assistance if needed.
Contact Ashley Anderson at Ashley.Anderson@leanderisd.org or call 512-570-0368 if you are seeking supports from the Parent Liaison for Leander ISD.
- Austin-Travis County Integral Care
- Autism Society of Texas
- Bluebonnet Trails Community Services
- Down Syndrome Association of Central Texas (DSACT)
- Texas Health and Human Services Commission (HHSC) Services and Supports
- Medicaid Waivers and How They Work
- Sibling Support Project
- Social Security Disability Benefits Information
- Special Olympics
- Texas Parent 2 Parent