In order to successfully complete your orientation, you need to view all the information on the page. Once you have reviewed all of the information on this orientation site, please complete your new hire forms and turn them in to the LISD Human Resources Department.
Leander ISD offers a comprehensive employee benefits package. Please view each of the following links by clicking on the image or the name. After viewing all the information, please click the arrow to continue at the bottom of the page.
Please note: If you would like to learn about LISD’s benefit options directly from the District Benefits Specialist, you will need to attend a Wednesday virtual benefits orientation. The other available time windows are to turn in paperwork and take your badge picture and are not intended to answer lengthy questions covered in the online material. If you have specific benefits questions after reading the online material, you may contact the Benefits Specialist at 512-570-0142 or [email protected].
You can start your online benefit enrollment after your New Hire Orientation has been completed and your paperwork has been submitted and processed by Human Resources.
- Username: Leander ISD email
Example: [email protected]
- Personal ID: Last 4 digits of your SSN followed by the last 2 digits of your birth year.
Example: SSN = 123-45-6789 and Date of Birth = 1970; PIN = 678970
Import Benefit Information to Review
- Benefits Welcome Letter
Beneficios carta de bienvenida
- LISD 2022 Benefits Guide
LISD Opciones de beneficios 2022
- New Hire COBRA Notification
- Marketplace Exchange Notice
- Legal Notices
- LISD Optional Retirement Plans
Contact the Benefits Office at [email protected] or 512-570-0142.
- Recognizing and Reporting Child Abuse – English
Recognizing and Reporting Child Abuse – Español
- Suicide Prevention – English
Suicide Prevention – Español
- Sexual Harassment Prevention – English
Sexual Harassment Prevention – Español
- Discrimination – English
Discrimination – Español
- Staff and Student Data Privacy
- Diversity and Inclusion – English
Diversity and Inclusion – Español
- Electronic Media – English
Electronic Media – Español
- Bullying Prevention – English
Bullying Prevention – Español
- McKinney-Vento Compliance – English
McKinney-Vento Compliance – Español
- Section 504 and ADA – English
Section 504 and ADA – Español
- Student Issues
- LISD Acceptable Use Guidelines – English
LISD Acceptable Use Guidelines – Español
- Special Programs Student Rights – English
Special Programs Student Rights – Español
- Standard Response Protocol Video
For your convenience, we are employing YouTube as part of our Google suite of applications for accessing these videos. Please keep in mind that Leander ISD does not control any advertising or recommendations of content.
Important Information to Review
- New Employee Information Packet
Paquete de Información
- Employee Handbook
Manual del empleado
- Overtime Guidelines / Directrices de horas extras
- Email Instructions
- Employee Self Service Instructions (ESS) (access not available until after 1st paycheck received)
Sistema de autoservicio del empleado (ESS)
- AESOP Instructions (access not available until your 1st day of employment)
AESOP Instrucciones del sistema telefonico para empleados
- AESOP for Teachers – How to Create a Preferred Subs List
- Kronos Instructions
- District Calendar / Calendario del Distrito
- District Map / Mapa del Distrito
- Duty Calendar / Calendario deber
New Hire Forms
For a districtwide staff listing, visit the Staff Directory page.