2023-24 School Year Student & Parent Handbook English MANUAL PARA PADRES Y ESTUDIANTES Y CÓDIGO DE CONDUCTA DEL ESTUDIANTE Student Code of Conduct – English 2022-23 School Year Student & Parent Handbook and Student...Read More
Student Support Services empowers students to overcome challenges, focus on learning and graduate. The department advises assistant principals, assists with parent-related issues and student discipline, and includes coordination...Read More
Campus Activities After-School Programs Athletics Fine Arts Graduation Campus Support Child Nutrition Services Risk Management Safety & Security Student Support Services Transportation Staff Directory For a districtwide...Read More
Rules for Student Conduct on LISD School Buses For your own safety and that of other riders: Stay seated in your assigned seat. Keep your whole body inside the bus. Do not throw anything from the bus. Get on and off ONLY at your...Read More
As a district, we strive to make our schools safe and effective learning environments for all. Leander ISD has received the No Place for Hate distinction from the ADL Anti-Defamation League at all LISD schools, the central...Read More
Regular and punctual attendance is the greatest single factor in school success. Texas Compulsory Attendance Law requires students to attend school regularly, unless otherwise exempted by law. It is the responsibility of...Read More
- All Six #1LISD High Schools Perform at Choral Showcase September 19, 2023From Bollywood tunes to choral classics to Mr. Brightside, the 2023 Choral Showcase performance was one to remember.
- Leander ISD Celebrates Campus Technologist Appreciation Week September 18, 2023From September 18–22, Leander ISD is celebrating Campus Tech Appreciation Week alongside National IT Professionals Week.
- Nominations Open for Elementary School #30 Name September 15, 2023Please submit name options for the Elementary School #30 school through our online form below. Names must comply with the rules set in policy CW (Local). The deadline to submit nominations is Sept. 29.
- HR Support May 5, 2023Submit HR Help Ticket Submit HR Help Ticket Contact Human Resources Contact Human Resources: 512-570-0100For employment verifications, please reach out to our third party, Verifent. Leander ISD’s organization Code is E3411C. http://www.verifent.com/ For Student Loan Forgiveness, please email [email protected] Organizational Chart For a districtwide staff listing, visit the Staff Directory page. Resources from Incident IQ REQUESTORS:
- Guidelines for Assisting Students with the Costs of Fine Arts Participation November 2, 2022Philosophy Statement LISD desires that no student is to be denied the opportunity to participate in a fine arts organization due to their family’s socio-economic situation. History of the Program The program was established in the 2006–2007 school year and was intended to provide assistance for LISD students in performing arts and cheer organizations. The […]
- Early College High School January 20, 2022The Early College HS initiative is an open-enrollment program that blends college and high school coursework, enabling students to earn up to two years of college credit (60 hours), tuition-free, while enrolled in high school. English Presentation Spanish Presentation Application Applicants must be current LISD 8th-grade students in good standing to be advanced to the […]