2022-23 School Year Student & Parent Handbookand Student Code of ConductEnglish Student & Parent Handbookand Student Code of ConductSpanish 2021–22 School Year Elementary School Student & Parent Handbook –...Read More
Student Support Services empowers students to overcome challenges, focus on learning and graduate. The department advises assistant principals, assists with parent-related issues and student discipline, and includes coordination...Read More
Campus Activities After-School Programs Athletics Fine Arts Graduation Campus Support Child Nutrition Services Risk Management Safety & Security Student Support Services Transportation Staff Directory For a districtwide...Read More
Rules for Student Conduct on LISD School Buses For your own safety and that of other riders: Stay seated in your assigned seat.Keep your whole body inside the bus.Do not throw anything from the bus.Get on and off ONLY at your...Read More
As a district, we strive to make our schools safe and effective learning environments for all. Leander ISD has received the No Place for Hate distinction from the ADL Anti-Defamation League at all LISD schools, the central...Read More
Regular and punctual attendance is the greatest single factor in school success. Texas Compulsory Attendance Law requires students to attend school regularly, unless otherwise exempted by law. It is the responsibility of...Read More
- LISD Teams Compete at DI Globals; VHS Team 1 Wins Engineering Challenge August 15, 2022Vandegrift High School Destination Imagination (DI) Team 1 placed first in their category – the “Roll With It” engineering challenge – at the 2022 DI Global Competition in Kansas City at the end of May. Vandegrift HS DI Team 1 was one of six LISD teams to compete in the DI Global Finals. Their challenge […]
- Laces for Leander Holds Annual Shoe Drive for LISD Students August 12, 2022On Aug. 3, teams from four Leander ISD football teams participated in a competition to "Stuff the Truck" at Toyota Cedar Park.
- The Compass: Aug. 10, 2022 Back-To-School Edition August 10, 2022As we wind down the summer, we are looking forward to having our students back in school! Here are some important things for you to know as we lean into the new year.
- Early College High School January 20, 2022The Early College HS initiative is an open-enrollment program that blends college and high school coursework, enabling students to earn up to two years of college credit (60 hours), tuition-free, while enrolled in high school. Application Applicants must be current LISD 8th-grade students in good standing to be advanced to the 9th grade. The ECHS […]
- Special Programs: Handbook November 5, 2021Vision Watch on YouTube Index The Special Programs and Services Handbook serves as a resource to families, teachers, and students who qualify for services, as well as the general public, to better understand the opportunities we provide. Special Programs Process Resources Roles & Responsibilities Click on the graphic below to see the details for each […]
- Universal Screener October 21, 2021In Leander ISD, we use a universal screener, such as MAP Growth and Istation’s Indicators of Progress (ISIP), to determine what the student knows and is ready to learn next. Throughout September 2021, students in kindergarten through 8th grade were administered the first baseline assessment. The assessment information will support teachers in knowing the instructional […]