The Bond Oversight Committee (BOC) is an administrative committee of 25 community members. The BOC reviews the status of capital projects, bond expenditures, project schedules and the timelines of bond projects. Committee...Read More
Steering Committee Jan. 3 Meeting Video Recording The Citizens’ Facility Advisory Committee (CFAC) will utilize the district’s long-range facility plan as we continue to manage growth across our 200-square miles. CFAC...Read More
Leander ISD passed a bond election to address the needs of growth and safety. LISD serves more than 40,000 students across 42 schools and 200 square miles. The district is expected to grow by about 1,200 new students each year....Read More
The application window for the 2023-2024 District Citizen Advisory Committees is now closed. If you filled out an application, you should hear from the individual committee(s) that you applied to by mid-September. Apply Here If...Read More
- Board Briefs: Sept. 21, 2023 September 23, 2023During its Sept. 21 meeting, the Leander ISD Board of Trustees agenda included: * Reviewing a recommendation by the Long-Range Planning Committee to build an early childhood center in the northern area of our district * Authorizing LISD to join TEA A-F Accountability Lawsuit * Receiving an update from Legislative Committee ahead of an anticipated […]
- Leander ISD Joins Coalition of School Districts in A-F Accountability Lawsuit September 22, 2023Leander ISD joins dozens of Texas school districts in a lawsuit against the Texas Education Agency regarding its A-F Accountability System.
- All Six #1LISD High Schools Perform at Choral Showcase September 19, 2023From Bollywood tunes to choral classics to Mr. Brightside, the 2023 Choral Showcase performance was one to remember.
- HR Support May 5, 2023Submit HR Help Ticket Submit HR Help Ticket Contact Human Resources Contact Human Resources: 512-570-0100For employment verifications, please reach out to our third party, Verifent. Leander ISD’s organization Code is E3411C. http://www.verifent.com/ For Student Loan Forgiveness, please email [email protected] Organizational Chart For a districtwide staff listing, visit the Staff Directory page. Resources from Incident IQ REQUESTORS:
- Guidelines for Assisting Students with the Costs of Fine Arts Participation November 2, 2022Philosophy Statement LISD desires that no student is to be denied the opportunity to participate in a fine arts organization due to their family’s socio-economic situation. History of the Program The program was established in the 2006–2007 school year and was intended to provide assistance for LISD students in performing arts and cheer organizations. The […]
- Early College High School January 20, 2022The Early College HS initiative is an open-enrollment program that blends college and high school coursework, enabling students to earn up to two years of college credit (60 hours), tuition-free, while enrolled in high school. English Presentation Spanish Presentation Application Applicants must be current LISD 8th-grade students in good standing to be advanced to the […]