The School and Community Relations department supports campuses by coordinating and encouraging community involvement in Leander ISD schools. Whether it’s after-school programs, volunteering or communications and community...Read More
Leander ISD advertising incorporates the district’s core values, mission and vision into a customizable, multifaceted partnership program for businesses in the greater Leander/Cedar Park community, and beyond. Check out...Read More
Leander ISD does not allow for-profit businesses to distribute paper flyers to students. (This includes flyers/promotional materials in Wednesday Folders.) The district prohibits for-profit businesses from displaying flyers...Read More
- The Compass: Sept. 27, 2023 September 27, 2023From a stunning display of vocal talent at the Choral Showcase to planting Bluebonnet seeds for the spring, everywhere you look, #1LISD students bring The Leander Way to life.
- Mason Hosts Third Annual Bluebonnet Stomp September 27, 2023On Sept. 22, Mason Elementary held their third annual Bluebonnet Stomp! The Mason Mustangs sprinkled handfuls of seeds on the ground and stomped them into the dirt, ensuring a beautiful bloom in the spring.
- Leander ISD Releases Community-Based Accountability System Report September 26, 2023Leander ISD is excited to share its Community-Based Accountability System (CBAS) report. In its second year, the district is showcasing its commitment to a shared educational vision created by families, staff and students. Rooted in #1LISD’s vision, mission and core beliefs, this comprehensive report features alignment to the district’s Strategic Plan.
- HR Support May 5, 2023Submit HR Help Ticket Submit HR Help Ticket Contact Human Resources Contact Human Resources: 512-570-0100For employment verifications, please reach out to our third party, Verifent. Leander ISD’s organization Code is E3411C. http://www.verifent.com/ For Student Loan Forgiveness, please email [email protected] Organizational Chart For a districtwide staff listing, visit the Staff Directory page. Resources from Incident IQ REQUESTORS:
- Guidelines for Assisting Students with the Costs of Fine Arts Participation November 2, 2022Philosophy Statement LISD desires that no student is to be denied the opportunity to participate in a fine arts organization due to their family’s socio-economic situation. History of the Program The program was established in the 2006–2007 school year and was intended to provide assistance for LISD students in performing arts and cheer organizations. The […]
- Early College High School January 20, 2022The Early College HS initiative is an open-enrollment program that blends college and high school coursework, enabling students to earn up to two years of college credit (60 hours), tuition-free, while enrolled in high school. English Presentation Spanish Presentation Application Applicants must be current LISD 8th-grade students in good standing to be advanced to the […]