The School and Community Relations department supports campuses by coordinating and encouraging community involvement in Leander ISD schools. Whether it’s after-school programs, volunteering or communications and community...Read More
Leander ISD advertising incorporates the district’s core values, mission and vision into a customizable, multifaceted partnership program for businesses in the greater Leander/Cedar Park community, and beyond. Check out...Read More
Leander ISD does not allow for-profit businesses to distribute paper flyers to students. (This includes flyers/promotional materials in Wednesday Folders.) The district prohibits for-profit businesses from displaying flyers...Read More
- “Destination… Life” Transition Fair March 1, 2024Leander ISD staff and students, and community members from around Central Texas came together on Saturday Feb. 24, 2024 at McNeil High School in Round Rock ISD, for this years annual "Destination... Life" Transition Fair and Conference.
- Student Transfer Window for 2024–25 Now Open March 1, 2024Leander ISD will be offering two transfer opportunities during the month of March. * We will offer our traditional transfer options for currently enrolled students. * We will also offer a "request to remain" transfer option for secondary students who are rezoned for the 2024–2025 school year and qualify to remain at their current campus.
- Good Luck at State: Girls Basketball March 1, 2024Good luck to the Cedar Park High School girls basketball team, playing in the UIL State Girls Basketball Semifinals at the Alamodome in San Antonio. The Timberwolves will play Mansfield Timberview Feb. 29 at 8:30 p.m.
- Careers: Plant Services October 27, 2023We are hiring! Visit the Careers site to apply now. Like you, we’re thinking of the future when we can come together as a community once again, and to do that, we’ll need you! HELP US MAKE A DIFFERENCE! Looking for a career change? Want to make a difference in your community? Join our Plant Services department and […]
- Running for the Leander ISD School Board FAQs October 2, 2023How many members are on the Leander ISD School Board and how long do they serve? The Board consists of seven members serving terms of four years, with elections held on the November uniform election date in even numbered years. The terms of half of the Board members, or as near to half as possible, […]
- Election Reminder for Staff October 2, 2023As election season approaches, it is a good time to remind everyone that school district employees are prohibited from using district resources to advocate for or against a particular candidate, party, or measure. District resources include our mail/email systems, as well as campus/classroom/teacher websites and social media accounts. Employees are free to support any political […]