2022 – 2026 Guiding Principles VISION The #1LISD community cultivates each student...Read More
Tag: guiding documents
- Laces for Leander Holds Annual Shoe Drive for LISD Students August 12, 2022On Aug. 3, teams from four Leander ISD football teams participated in a competition to "Stuff the Truck" at Toyota Cedar Park.
- The Compass: Aug. 10, 2022 Back-To-School Edition August 10, 2022As we wind down the summer, we are looking forward to having our students back in school! Here are some important things for you to know as we lean into the new year.
- Board Briefs: August 4, 2022 August 5, 2022During it's Aug. 4 meeting, the Leander ISD Board of Trustees discussed COVID protocols, staffing, campus safety, Early College High School, and school finance.
- Early College High School January 20, 2022The Early College HS initiative is an open-enrollment program that blends college and high school coursework, enabling students to earn up to two years of college credit (60 hours), tuition-free, while enrolled in high school. Application Applicants must be current LISD 8th-grade students in good standing to be advanced to the 9th grade. The ECHS […]
- Special Programs: Handbook November 5, 2021Vision Watch on YouTube Index The Special Programs and Services Handbook serves as a resource to families, teachers, and students who qualify for services, as well as the general public, to better understand the opportunities we provide. Special Programs Process Resources Roles & Responsibilities Click on the graphic below to see the details for each […]
- Universal Screener October 21, 2021In Leander ISD, we use a universal screener, such as MAP Growth and Istation’s Indicators of Progress (ISIP), to determine what the student knows and is ready to learn next. Throughout September 2021, students in kindergarten through 8th grade were administered the first baseline assessment. The assessment information will support teachers in knowing the instructional […]