Leander ISD follows the guidance and expertise of national and local health officials to help protect our students and staff from all communicable diseases.
Here are key preventative measures to help slow the spread of COVID-19:
- Wear a mask
- Practice social distancing
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for 20 seconds.
- If soap and water are not available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Cover your cough
- Cough and sneeze into a tissue then throw it away, or cough and sneeze into your upper shirt sleeve, completely covering your mouth and nose.
- Wash your hands after coughing, sneezing, or blowing your nose
- Stay at home while you are sick.