Fall 2023 Secondary GT Referral Form (grades 6-12) – Complete by Monday, October 2, 2023 to be included in the fall screening process. Parents of students who qualify for additional testing will be notified for consent for additional testing. Students will be assessed beginning October 30 and ending November 17. Notification of results will be sent before the end of the first semester.
- QUEST-G/T: Testing May 21, 2021Fall 2023 Secondary GT Referral Form (grades 6-12) – Complete by Monday, October 2, 2023 to be included in the fall screening process. Parents of students who qualify for additional testing will be notified for consent for additional testing. Students will be assessed beginning October 30 and ending November 17. Notification of results will be […]
- QUEST-G/T: Screening, Assessment, Identification Process March 6, 2021Students may be referred for the gifted and talented program at any time by teachers, counselors, parents, or other interested persons. All kindergarten students are screened once annually. The district provides at least one screening and identification and assessment opportunity once per school year for all students referred for testing (EHBB Local). Screening as well […]
- QUEST-G/T: Descripción General February 26, 2021QUEST es la sigla para Utilización de Calidad y Enriquecimiento de los Talentos de los Estudiantes. QUES-G/T proporciona servicios para dotados y talentosos que están diseñados para satisfacer las necesidades de los estudiantes que se destacan o demuestran potencial de alta habilidad intelectual general, la cual es una de las áreas de dotados como lo […]
- LISD Seniors Named National Merit Semifinalists September 27, 202221 seniors from High Schools across Leander ISD have been recognized as Semifinalists in the 2023 National Merit Scholarship Program. The 2022-2023 National Merit Semifinalists from Leander ISD are: • Sahir Ahmed, Vandegrift High School• Arnav Batra, Cedar Park High School• Bryan Bui, Leander High School• Anamkia Chinnakonda, Vandegrift High School• Vivian Coleman, Cedar Park […]
- Leander ISD considers new Schools of Choice August 25, 2022Leander ISD continues on its journey in expanding its portfolio of school options and opportunities to our students and families. In coordination with the long-range facilities planning board committee, a cross-functional group of district and campus leaders met to research possible schools of choice for Leander ISD. A School of Choice is a public school […]
- Early College High School opens as newest School of Choice in LISD August 4, 2022Early College High School (ECHS) joins New Hope High School and the Virtual Learning Academy as the newest School of Choice offering in Leander ISD. The school is an open enrollment program that blends college and high school coursework, enabling students to earn an associate’s degree (up to 60 hours or two years of college […]