Welcome to your online resource for Assistive Technology (AT) in Leander ISD. The purpose of AT is to assist students in meeting their IEP goals. Assistive Technology may be requested for students who have communication, learning, mobility, and/or self-help needs which cannot be adequately met through routine special education services.
If there are any questions, feel free to contact Leander ISD Assistive Technology Facilitator: Kelley Capin, M.S., CCC-SLP, email@example.com, 512-570-0353
- Texas Assistive Technology Network (TATN): TATN is working to ensure that students with disabilities receive assistive technology devices and services when needed to benefit from a free, appropriate public education.
- AT Google Chrome Supports
- Google Chrome AT Applications for Students
- AT Consideration Resource Guide
- Incorporating AT into the IEP
- iPad Skills Checklist
- Student Centered Transition Planning for AT
- Assistive Technology for Transition