by Daniel Cernero | Dec 5, 2020 | Fine Arts | 0
LISD Fine Arts students are renowned for giving performances that are significant both for their...Read More
- Eight LISD Teams Qualify for Destination Imagination Global Finals March 30, 2023Eight of the 17 Leander ISD teams who competed at the Destination Imagination (DI) Lonestar Finals State Tournament March 24-25 have been invited to compete in the DI Global Finals competition. The Global Finals competition will be held May 20-23 in Kansas City, MO.
- The Compass: March 29, 2023 March 30, 2023Bluebonnets aren’t the only thing brightening up #1LISD this spring – the recent Parents as Teachers’ Festival of Colors party and the district-wide art show also added color, inspiration and excitement to the season. Catch up on the latest including opportunities to learn about the May 2023 bond election, enrollment for new students opening April […]
- LISD Drivers Compete in Bus Roadeo March 29, 2023Congratulations to our #1LISD winners in the district’s first-ever bus ROADeo! This spirited competition among our transportation bus drivers took place earlier this month. Twenty-five employees participated, contributing to the success of this community-wide event at Gupton Stadium. Families helped cheer on their favorite bus drivers as they demonstrated their ability to maneuver their school […]
- Guidelines for Assisting Students with the Costs of Fine Arts Participation November 2, 2022Philosophy Statement LISD desires that no student is to be denied the opportunity to participate in a fine arts organization due to their family’s socio-economic situation. History of the Program The program was established in the 2006–2007 school year and was intended to provide assistance for LISD students in performing arts and cheer organizations. The […]
- Early College High School January 20, 2022The Early College HS initiative is an open-enrollment program that blends college and high school coursework, enabling students to earn up to two years of college credit (60 hours), tuition-free, while enrolled in high school. English Presentation Spanish Presentation Application Applicants must be current LISD 8th-grade students in good standing to be advanced to the […]
- Special Programs: Handbook November 5, 2021Vision Watch on YouTube Index The Special Programs and Services Handbook serves as a resource to families, teachers, and students who qualify for services, as well as the general public, to better understand the opportunities we provide. Special Programs Process Resources Roles & Responsibilities Click on the graphic below to see the details for each […]