2022 – 2026 Guiding Principles VISION The #1LISD community cultivates each student...Read More
Tag: empowered student learning
- Inclement Weather Update: No School Wednesday, Feb. 1 January 31, 2023As inclement weather rolls into the area, this page will contain the latest information regarding impacts to Leander ISD. * No school Wednesday, Feb. 1 * No school Tuesday, Jan. 31
- Board Briefs: Jan. 26, 2023 January 27, 2023During its Jan. 26 meeting, the Leander ISD Board of Trustees agenda included: * Spotlight on Learning: Deer Creek ES * School Board Recognition Month * Approving 2023–24 academic calendar, draft of 2024–25 * Discussing recommendations from the Citizens’ Facility Advisory Committee (CFAC) * Reviewing the Equitable Access goal as part of the Strategic Plan […]
- Dual Language Program Application Open for 2023-24 January 24, 2023The Dual Language Application for 2023-2024 for incoming kindergarten students is available now. Applications must be turned in to LISD, online, in person or via mail by Friday, May 5, 2023, at 5 p.m. to be considered for the program.
- Guidelines for Assisting Students with the Costs of Fine Arts Participation November 2, 2022Philosophy Statement LISD desires that no student is to be denied the opportunity to participate in a fine arts organization due to their family’s socio-economic situation. History of the Program The program was established in the 2006–2007 school year and was intended to provide assistance for LISD students in performing arts and cheer organizations. The […]
- Early College High School January 20, 2022The Early College HS initiative is an open-enrollment program that blends college and high school coursework, enabling students to earn up to two years of college credit (60 hours), tuition-free, while enrolled in high school. English Presentation Spanish Presentation Application Applicants must be current LISD 8th-grade students in good standing to be advanced to the […]
- Special Programs: Handbook November 5, 2021Vision Watch on YouTube Index The Special Programs and Services Handbook serves as a resource to families, teachers, and students who qualify for services, as well as the general public, to better understand the opportunities we provide. Special Programs Process Resources Roles & Responsibilities Click on the graphic below to see the details for each […]