Tag: color guard
by Daniel Cernero | Dec 5, 2020 | Fine Arts | 0
LISD Fine Arts students are renowned for giving performances that are significant both for their...Read More
- Student Transfer Window for 2023–24 Now Open March 22, 2023The transfer window to open campuses for the 2023–24 school year opens in March 2023.
- 17 Leander ISD Destination Imagination Teams Headed to Lone Star Finals Tournament March 22, 2023Seventy-three Leander ISD teams competed in the Heart of Texas Creative Problem Solving Destination Imagination Tournament hosted at LISD's Tom Glenn High School Feb. 11. Seventeen of the Leander ISD teams that competed – consisting of over 100 students across the district – will advance to the Lone Star Finals tournament, which will be held […]
- 2023-2024 mLISD Program Update and Security Deposit Changes March 21, 2023During the 2023-2024 school year, Leander ISD will be making some exciting changes to the mLISD program. Some of these changes will be immediate, and some will be phased in over a period of 3-4 years.
- Guidelines for Assisting Students with the Costs of Fine Arts Participation November 2, 2022Philosophy Statement LISD desires that no student is to be denied the opportunity to participate in a fine arts organization due to their family’s socio-economic situation. History of the Program The program was established in the 2006–2007 school year and was intended to provide assistance for LISD students in performing arts and cheer organizations. The […]
- Early College High School January 20, 2022The Early College HS initiative is an open-enrollment program that blends college and high school coursework, enabling students to earn up to two years of college credit (60 hours), tuition-free, while enrolled in high school. English Presentation Spanish Presentation Application Applicants must be current LISD 8th-grade students in good standing to be advanced to the […]
- Special Programs: Handbook November 5, 2021Vision Watch on YouTube Index The Special Programs and Services Handbook serves as a resource to families, teachers, and students who qualify for services, as well as the general public, to better understand the opportunities we provide. Special Programs Process Resources Roles & Responsibilities Click on the graphic below to see the details for each […]