Winter 2022 Secondary Students GT Referral Form – Complete by Friday, November 11, 2022 for winter screening window. Students referred after November 11, will be part of the summer testing window.
- QUEST-G/T: Testing May 21, 2021Winter 2022 Secondary Students GT Referral Form – Complete by Friday, November 11, 2022 for winter screening window. Students referred after November 11, will be part of the summer testing window. Middle School Referral Form High School Referral Form
- QUEST-G/T: Screening, Assessment, Identification Process March 6, 2021Students may be referred for the gifted and talented program at any time by teachers, counselors, parents, or other interested persons. The district provides at least one screening and identification and assessment opportunity once per school year (EHBB Local). Screening as well as identification and assessment is a multi-step process and involves both quantitative and […]
- QUEST-G/T: Descripción General February 26, 2021QUEST es la sigla para Utilización de Calidad y Enriquecimiento de los Talentos de los Estudiantes. QUES-G/T proporciona servicios para dotados y talentosos que están diseñados para satisfacer las necesidades de los estudiantes que se destacan o demuestran potencial de alta habilidad intelectual general, la cual es una de las áreas de dotados como lo […]
- LISD Seniors Named National Merit Semifinalists September 27, 202221 seniors from High Schools across Leander ISD have been recognized as Semifinalists in the 2023 National Merit Scholarship Program. The 2022-2023 National Merit Semifinalists from Leander ISD are: • Sahir Ahmed, Vandegrift High School• Arnav Batra, Cedar Park High School• Bryan Bui, Leander High School• Anamkia Chinnakonda, Vandegrift High School• Vivian Coleman, Cedar Park […]
- Leander ISD considers new Schools of Choice August 25, 2022Leander ISD continues on its journey in expanding its portfolio of school options and opportunities to our students and families. In coordination with the long-range facilities planning board committee, a cross-functional group of district and campus leaders met to research possible schools of choice for Leander ISD. A School of Choice is a public school […]
- Early College High School opens as newest School of Choice in LISD August 4, 2022Early College High School (ECHS) joins New Hope High School and the Virtual Learning Academy as the newest School of Choice offering in Leander ISD. The school is an open enrollment program that blends college and high school coursework, enabling students to earn an associate’s degree (up to 60 hours or two years of college […]