The dates listed below are scheduled for new-to-Leander ISD secondary students or for returning LISD secondary students (entering grades 6-12) who wish to be tested for LISD QUEST-GT services.
- Use the Registration form to get started.
- Email email@example.com 2020–21 report cards, any achievement testing or State testing scores.
- Complete the Health Check form the morning of your student’s testing date.
- Students should bring books or mutable game devices and water for breaks in the screening/testing process.
- There are two testing sessions on each date.
- Students may register for either the 9 a.m. or the 1 p.m. session.
- Students may register for any testing date, no matter which secondary campus they will attend in 2021–22.
Screening/testing is untimed, and thus students may take from two to three or more hours, and may be asked to return a second date to complete the screening/testing process.
Use the Registration form to select the date most convenient for you and your student(s).
- Thursday, July 8, 2021, at Leander Extended Opportunity Center (LEO)
- Thursday, July 15, 2021, at Four Points Middle School (FPMS) Library
- Thursday, July 29, 2021, at Running Brushy Middle School (RBMS) Library
If you have any questions about the Leander ISD Gifted Program – QUEST-G/T – or about the testing process, please contact Kathy Wood at firstname.lastname@example.org.