The purpose of the Leander ISD volunteer program is to enrich the quality of education for the...Read More
Search Results for: alerts
The information on this page relates to the 2020–21 school year. The Board of Trustees is considering approval of the 2022–23 compensation plan at its May 19, 2022, meeting. For additional information, please see the news...Read More
- Festival of Bands 2022 Preview: Vista Ridge HS October 2, 2022Hear Vista Ridge High School band students describe their 2022 show: "Divisi." Come see VRHS and all of Leander ISD's high schools perform at the 2022 Festival of Bands at 6:30 p.m. Monday, Oct. 3, at Gupton Stadium.
- Festival of Bands 2022 Preview: Vandegrift HS October 1, 2022Hear Vandegrift HS band students describe their 2022 show: "Into the Grid." Come see VHS and all of Leander ISD's high schools perform at the 2022 Festival of Bands at 6:30 p.m. Monday, Oct. 3, at Gupton Stadium.
- Festival of Bands 2022 Preview: Rouse HS September 30, 2022Hear Rouse High School Band students describe their 2022 show: "Luminosity." Come see RHS and all of Leander ISD's high schools perform at the 2022 Festival of Bands at 6:30 p.m. Monday, Oct. 3, at Gupton Stadium.
- Early College High School January 20, 2022The Early College HS initiative is an open-enrollment program that blends college and high school coursework, enabling students to earn up to two years of college credit (60 hours), tuition-free, while enrolled in high school. Application Applicants must be current LISD 8th-grade students in good standing to be advanced to the 9th grade. The ECHS […]
- Special Programs: Handbook November 5, 2021Vision Watch on YouTube Index The Special Programs and Services Handbook serves as a resource to families, teachers, and students who qualify for services, as well as the general public, to better understand the opportunities we provide. Special Programs Process Resources Roles & Responsibilities Click on the graphic below to see the details for each […]
- Universal Screener October 21, 2021In Leander ISD, we use a universal screener, such as MAP Growth and Istation’s Indicators of Progress (ISIP), to determine what the student knows and is ready to learn next. The assessment information will support teachers in knowing the instructional areas in which students have grown and are ready to learn. NWEA MAP Growth Testing […]