Hazardous Route Rating Matrix The LISD Board of Trustees adopted the Hazardous Routes Rating Matrix on Oct. 17, 2019. This matrix will be used to rate students’ walking routes to school to determine if it meets the...Read More
Tag: net zone
- CTE Industry Partner of the Month: Sunnie Fox November 28, 2023The November CTE Partner of the Month is Sunnie Fox of Magnolia Realty for her support of the INCubator program at Vista Ridge High School.
- LISD Releases Third Scenario in Elementary Attendance Zoning November 28, 2023Elementary Attendance Zoning – Scenario 3 Through multiple in-person community forums and various online communication platforms, our #1LISD community provided the district with valuable feedback and suggestions regarding the first two elementary attendance zoning scenarios. This community input has been crucial in helping us create and present a third scenario. As we were developing this […]
- Early College HS Opens Enrollment for 2024–25 School Year November 27, 2023LISD ECHS is now accepting applications for its third cohort, which will then be selected through a blind lottery process later in the spring for incoming 2024–25 9th-graders. The deadline to apply is Friday, March 8, 2024.
- Careers: Plant Services October 27, 2023We are hiring! Visit the Careers site to apply now. Like you, we’re thinking of the future when we can come together as a community once again, and to do that, we’ll need you! HELP US MAKE A DIFFERENCE! Looking for a career change? Want to make a difference in your community? Join our Plant Services department and […]
- Running for the Leander ISD School Board FAQs October 2, 2023How many members are on the Leander ISD School Board and how long do they serve? The Board consists of seven members serving terms of four years, with elections held on the November uniform election date in even numbered years. The terms of half of the Board members, or as near to half as possible, […]
- Election Reminder for Staff October 2, 2023As election season approaches, it is a good time to remind everyone that school district employees are prohibited from using district resources to advocate for or against a particular candidate, party, or measure. District resources include our mail/email systems, as well as campus/classroom/teacher websites and social media accounts. Employees are free to support any political […]