Students enrolled in CTE courses are encouraged to join and participate in their respective Career & Technical Student Organizations (CTSO). CTSOs provide students the opportunity to apply their CTE curriculum in competitive...Read More
COOL Experiences Career exploration opportunities for students and teachers. Career Development Career preparation opportunities Coming Soon School-Based Enterprise Student-provided services Coming Soon Uncharted Learning...Read More
Want to stay up to date on the latest with your campus CTE programs? Follow us on social media to get the latest news and updates. CTE Social Media Accounts Employee Handbook Electronic Guidelines: Personal Use, Page 69 Tweets...Read More
Leander ISD offers experiences students can take at the elementary school level to explore college and career learning opportunities. freshINCedu The freshINCedu program provides a way for elementary students to be exposed to –...Read More
A doctor? An engineer? A plumber? Not knowing what your plans are after completing high school can be a frightening experience. Luckily, there are many free sites that can help you decide on a career based on your interests and...Read More
- Board Briefs: Nov. 15, 2022 November 16, 2022During its Nov. 15 workshop, the Leander ISD Board of Trustees discussed the following topics: *Latest demographer’s report *Rising Costs, Shifting Student Population Impacting Long Range Plan *Attendance rezoning process for middle schools and high schools *Continued work of the Citizens’ Facility Advisory Committee
- Application for New DEI Advisory Members November 15, 2022The Leander ISD Office of Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion is seeking applications to join the DEI Advisory Committee.
- Pulse Survey Information; Opt-Out Form Available November 14, 2022As we implement our five-year Strategic Plan and Community-Based Accountability Systems, the district will be conducting periodic “Pulse Surveys” of parents, teachers, and students. These Pulse Surveys will typically be short – five to 10 questions in length. An opt-out form is available.
- Guidelines for Assisting Students with the Costs of Fine Arts Participation November 2, 2022Philosophy Statement LISD desires that no student is to be denied the opportunity to participate in a fine arts organization due to their family’s socio-economic situation. History of the Program The program was established in the 2006–2007 school year and was intended to provide assistance for LISD students in performing arts and cheer organizations. The […]
- Early College High School January 20, 2022The Early College HS initiative is an open-enrollment program that blends college and high school coursework, enabling students to earn up to two years of college credit (60 hours), tuition-free, while enrolled in high school. Application Applicants must be current LISD 8th-grade students in good standing to be advanced to the 9th grade. The ECHS […]
- Special Programs: Handbook November 5, 2021Vision Watch on YouTube Index The Special Programs and Services Handbook serves as a resource to families, teachers, and students who qualify for services, as well as the general public, to better understand the opportunities we provide. Special Programs Process Resources Roles & Responsibilities Click on the graphic below to see the details for each […]