LISD PACE (Programs for Advancement, Challenge, and Enrichment) Math is designed to meet the needs of elementary and middle school students who excel or show potential to excel in mathematics. This program provides opportunities for students to challenge their thinking by delving deeper into concepts, enriching and extending their mathematical understanding, and accelerating designated math skills at the next higher grade.
- QUEST-G/T: Summer Testing 2021 May 21, 2021The dates listed below are scheduled for new-to-Leander ISD secondary students or for returning LISD secondary students (entering grades 6-12) who wish to be tested for LISD QUEST-GT services. Use the Registration form to get started. Email firstname.lastname@example.org 2020–21 report cards, any achievement testing or State testing scores. Complete the Health Check form the morning […]
- Academia de Aprendizaje Virtual de Leander March 22, 2021Formulario de interés para el otoño de 2021 ¿En qué consiste? La Academia de Aprendizaje Virtual es una escuela en línea, en la cual todos los participantes se transferirán, participarán y se graduarán de un programa en línea de escuela preparatoria de cuatro años de LISD facilitado desde la escuela preparatoria New Hope. ¿A quién […]
- QUEST-G/T: Screening & Identification Process March 6, 2021Revised January 2021 In order to cast the widest net possible in screening and identifying students for LISD gifted services, the following process is followed. In August of each school year, all new Grades 1–5 students are automatically placed in the nomination pool. Identification is a two-step process. Step 1: All students are screened using […]
- CTE Student of the Week: May 25, 2021 May 25, 2021Getting a jumpstart on his future, Hank Badder is lighting up as our Leander ISD Career & Technical Education (CTE) Student of the Week.
- LISD Students Breeze All over Texas to see what’s COOL March 7, 2020Almost 800 Leander ISD students traveled all over Central Texas and beyond to explore different career opportunities during COOL Week. COOL stands for Career Opportunities On Location. Students got a peek at almost 200 businesses, some as far as Houston, Dallas and Galveston, for the work-based learning experience. Destinations included a wide variety of places […]
- Chrysta Carlin announced as Assistant Superintendent of Pathways & Innovation February 28, 2020Recognizing visionary leadership within its ranks, the Board of Trustees selected Executive Director of Secondary Curriculum Chrysta Carlin as the assistant superintendent of pathways and innovation.