LISD PACE (Programs for Advancement, Challenge, and Enrichment) Math is designed to meet the needs of elementary students who excel or show potential to excel in mathematics. This program provides opportunities for students to challenge their thinking by delving deeper into concepts, enriching and extending their mathematical understanding, and accelerating designated math skills at the next higher grade.
- Academia de Aprendizaje Virtual de Leander March 22, 2021Formulario de interés para el otoño de 2021 ¿En qué consiste? La Academia de Aprendizaje Virtual es una escuela en línea, en la cual todos los participantes se transferirán, participarán y se graduarán de un programa en línea de escuela preparatoria de cuatro años de LISD facilitado desde la escuela preparatoria New Hope. ¿A quién […]
- QUEST-G/T: Screening & Identification Process March 6, 2021Revised January 2021 In order to cast the widest net possible in screening and identifying students for LISD gifted services, the following process is followed. In August of each school year, all new Grades 1–5 students are automatically placed in the nomination pool. Identification is a two-step process. Step 1: All students are screened using […]
- QUEST-G/T: Descripción General February 26, 2021QUEST es la sigla para Utilización de Calidad y Enriquecimiento de los Talentos de los Estudiantes. QUES-G/T proporciona servicios para dotados y talentosos que están diseñados para satisfacer las necesidades de los estudiantes que se destacan o demuestran potencial de alta habilidad intelectual general, la cual es una de las áreas de dotados como lo […]
- LISD Students Breeze All over Texas to see what’s COOL March 7, 2020Almost 800 Leander ISD students traveled all over Central Texas and beyond to explore different career opportunities during COOL Week. COOL stands for Career Opportunities On Location. Students got a peek at almost 200 businesses, some as far as Houston, Dallas and Galveston, for the work-based learning experience. Destinations included a wide variety of places […]
- Chrysta Carlin announced as Assistant Superintendent of Pathways & Innovation February 28, 2020Recognizing visionary leadership within its ranks, the Board of Trustees selected Executive Director of Secondary Curriculum Chrysta Carlin as the assistant superintendent of pathways and innovation.
- Video Spotlight: Internship Opportunities June 13, 2019In this video, the spotlight is on internship and pre-apprenticeship opportunities available to our students through community partnerships.