LISD PACE (Programs for Advancement, Challenge, and Enrichment) Math is designed to meet the needs of elementary and middle school students who excel or show potential to excel in mathematics. This program provides opportunities for students to challenge their thinking by delving deeper into concepts, enriching and extending their mathematical understanding, and accelerating designated math skills at the next higher grade.
- Remote Learning Program (RLP) August 9, 2021Leander ISD is funding a Remote Learning Program for 300 participants PK-12 for the 2021-2022 school year. On August 13, 2021, the Board of Trustees approved opening the program for nine weeks to students K-6 who were on the waitlist for the remote learning program. Frequently Asked Questions: High School families
- QUEST-G/T: Summer Testing 2021 May 21, 2021The dates listed below are scheduled for new-to-Leander ISD secondary students or for returning LISD secondary students (entering grades 6-12) who wish to be tested for LISD QUEST-GT services. Use the Registration form to get started. Email firstname.lastname@example.org 2020–21 report cards, any achievement testing or State testing scores. Complete the Health Check form the morning […]
- Academia de Aprendizaje Virtual de Leander March 22, 2021Formulario de interés para el otoño de 2021 ¿En qué consiste? La Academia de Aprendizaje Virtual es una escuela en línea, en la cual todos los participantes se transferirán, participarán y se graduarán de un programa en línea de escuela preparatoria de cuatro años de LISD facilitado desde la escuela preparatoria New Hope. ¿A quién […]
- I Love My #1LISD: Meet Nathan Johndrow October 18, 2021Hands-on, high-tech, and innovative learning happen in Danielson Middle School Gateway teacher Nathan Johndrow’s classroom. His students learn to design and technical skills to be the next generation’s engineers and builders. Careers and passions start in Leander ISD schools, which is another reason why we love our #1LISD.
- I Love My #1LISD: Meet Magan Escamilla October 14, 2021We Love Our #1LISD staff. Vandegrift High School vet tech teacher Magan Escamilla brings passion to her classroom, preparing students for careers and life beyond high school. Check out her classroom in this video.
- I Love My #1LISD: Meet Drew Boruch and Byrl Leeker October 14, 2021We love when teachers provide voice and choice for students. At New Hope High School, our teachers partner with students for self-paced graduation and post-graduation planning. It’s a small but mighty program, impacting the lives of students thanks to teachers like Drew Boruch and Byrl Leeker. See their classrooms and learn about how New Hope […]