that are part of the Program of Study system were selected based on
data collected from business and industry regarding skills needed to
- Select a Program of Study based on the career field in which
you are interested. Note that the Program of Study section of this
course catalog provides an outline of available certifications, college
credit, corresponding extracurricular student-leadership opportunities,
post-secondary majors, and careers.
- The number of credits needed to earn a Program of Study
certificate refers to credits earned by passing identified courses; this
number varies by Program of Study.
- Credit must be earned in any prerequisite courses listed, if any, for a Program of Study certificate.
- Credit must be earned in any required courses listed.
- Supplemental courses to enhance learning should be considered if there is room remaining in your schedule.