Current Substitute Resources

Launch modal

Need to Change your personal information?
Please submit the Employee Information Form to change your personal information.
*Note: To change your legal name, the Substitute Office must see your updated Social Security card.

Change for Direct Deposit Information
Please complete the form on-line, print it, sign it and send to LISD Substitute Office.

Change of W-4 Form Please complete, print and sign the form and send to LISD Substitute Office.

Request for Service Record and Verification of Substitute Service and Salary (TRS Form 225)
E-mail your request to and include years employed as a substitute.